Monday 5 June 2017

The Flower Challenge #9 'Anything Goes'

                                                   
Welcome to The Flower Challenge!
  This is the challenge that celebrates cards using floral images. 
 Our challenge for June is an easy one......




                                                                   
                                It would be great if you could add our cue card above when
                                                              entering our challenge.

                                                     Of course most of all....have fun!


                        We are sorry to say that one of our fabulous Design Team members
                       has left us this month. Karren  is on so many other Design Teams and
                     as a result so busy she is having to drop some. She makes such beautiful
                                              cards she will be very much missed by us all.

                              We wish her all the best and she has assured us she will back
                                      to join in our challenges whenever she can too.
   
                        We still have some amazing Design Team members to inspire you 
                    each month. We hope you will come and join us once again in our latest
                                                       Flower Challenge for June.
                         
     

                                   And here is some inspiration from the Design Team.
             (Be sure to click on the links to their blogs and leave them some comment love :)
                                                                      


Aileen

 
 Cara
 
Karen 


Maria
 
 
 
Ruth 
 
 
 
Shona 
 
 
 TaeEun
 
 
 

 
 
 
The challenge closes on the 25th of the month at 5pm, but we'll be back on the 15th with some more inspiration!    We will announce our challenge winners the day before the start of the next Challenge.  Have fun crafting.
 
 

22 comments:

  1. Whoops, the Inlinkz code is not live..I have flowers to link :-) TFS your beautiful samples from your talented DT :-) Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy and yes sorry the Inlinkz will be fixed asap. ;)Viv xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for letting me know Aileen. I just linked my flower card :-) Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards from the Design Team! You always inspire us all! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I just noticed I have too many challenges in my card to enter your challenge, but I can't remove it from the link-up. Please could you remove it, and I'll return later with a different card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added the card I actually want to enter. The one I want removed is number 12. Thanks :)

      Delete
    2. Ok Lady Joyful thanks for entering again, don't worry we will sort the older entry for you ;) Viv DT

      Delete
  5. My first time here playing along - I found you via Karen's lovely card which I picked for my card of the week over at Watercooler Wednesday. Thanks for the DT inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous inspiration from the DT. Very creative and so beautiful, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! just submitted my entry..but the PC went a little nuts and added te link twice..if you can please remove link no. 40. Thanks for the challenge. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Tej we will sort it for you and thanks for entering too ;) Viv DT

      Delete
  8. Wow! Gorgeous stuff! Talented DT and amazing entries. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear challenge team!
    Today I discovered your flower challenge blog and would like to be part of it. I love stamping, dies and scraping, but I also paint a short time - preferably flowers at the moment in the one stroke technique. Maybe you like it too? I would be very happy. Thanks for this great challenge.
    Come and visit me on my blog the Stempelgaudi.
    Until maybe soon and cordial greetings
    Momo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you found us Momo, we look forward to seeing your beautiful cards. Yes I love the one stroke technique too...just can't master it myself though:) Viv DT xx

      Delete
  10. I realized too late that I have too many challenges I entered for your challenge but am not able to delete my entry. '99. Sherry G'
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the DT samples and looking forward to joining in. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, I added the wrond card (#139) could anyone remove that please? Looks like I can't... Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Gerrina,...if we can't don't worry about it though ;) Viv xx

      Delete
  13. Such floral loveliness, ladies ... and a huge and fabulous gallery inspired by your creations ... thank you! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous inspiration from the design team. Thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  15. THX gals! Beautiful cards! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found this challenge today. I love coloring flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments you wish to leave ;)